1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed otherwise the cats reorganize and I can't find a thing.
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out so Diego can crawl in..
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, but I was given one as a birthday present.by a coworker.
4. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
I'd really rather not.
6. Do you have freckles?
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Only if necessary.
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
10. What about pooped in the woods?
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Ick, no. Pencils and pens are cat toys at my house..
12. What’s your song of the week?
This week anything by Garrison Keillor
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
15. What do you drink with dinner?
Coke or water.
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
The cat's dinner bowl, I don't like 'em.
17. What’s your favourite food?
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes, for a while I was the only Brownie at my school so I was attached to the Girl Scout troop.
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, not yet..
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Bacon cheeseburger with tomato.
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
Whenever I fall asleep.
24. Are you lazy?
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
26. How many languages can you speak?
English and German, with a smattering of Yiddish and Greek. I tanked in French class.
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
NO. Never again.
28. Are you stubborn?
And proud of it.
29. Are you afraid of heights?
Yes, I have an inner ear thing.
30. Do you sing in the car?
Yes, better there where no one can hear me and run off screaming.
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
32. Ever used a gun?
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Does that music video I was in in January count? If not, not since dancing with the troupe.
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
Not if within reason.
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I've seen two, felt one, and live with an entity on my upstairs landing.
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
More than once.
39. First concert?
I don't remember but the one that comes to mind is Chrissie Hynde and the Pretenders. I had a lovely phone conversation with Julie Thunders.
40. Nike or Adidas?
Whatever fits and feels comfortable.
41. Ever take dance lessons?
Tap, ballet, modern, flamenco, near and middle eastern. Taught the last and performed.
42. Regularly burn incense?
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
Neither, it makes me nauseous.
45. Tea or Coffee?
Coffee, hot or cold.
46. Can you swim well?
47. Are you patient?
48.DJ or band at a wedding?
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
I think I'll stick with the one I know.